Peek inside The Sun Show
The Sun Show Ages 6-8
The Sun Show Ages 9-11
"Too Much Sun," the song
The Making Of
Buy the Videos
The Sun Show
Highly entertaining! Award-winning!
The hosts, field reporters, and guests of The
Sun Show, an imaginary live morning t.v. show,
make it both fun and interesting for children to
learn why and how to protect against
overexposure to the sun.
High quality animated segments add humor, and
reveal those dangerous invisible ultraviolet rays.
Developed by experts in dermatology, public
health, and education for use in elementary
school classrooms, each of two versions includes
a Teacher’s Guide.
The Sun Show – Ages 6-8
- Benefits and dangers of sunlight
- The Sun’s invisible ultraviolet
(UV) rays revealed
- How UV rays damage the skin
- Easy sun protection strategies
- The Australian Slip! Slop! Slap!
- Getting ready for outdoor
- Running time (15:10)
The Sun Show – Ages 9-11
- How skin is damaged by ultraviolet
- Personal sun protection strategies
- Skin cancer
- The link between sunburns and skin
- Suntanning debunked
- The ugly effects of overexposure to the
- Running time (25:50)
Each video is enhanced by an original score,
hit song clips, and closed captioning.
Plus, don’t miss the terrific new song, “Too
Much Sun” that plays (with subtitled lyrics) at
the end of the closing credits. Let the
children sing along!
Play previews of The Sun Show and
of the original song, “Too
Much Sun” >>>
Learn more about the
making of the videos >>>