Donate to Sun Safety For
“I wish someone would have told us to stay
out of the sun when we were young.”
-- A lament voiced by countless
skin cancer victims.
Your contribution will enable us to get the
word out to more children that too much sun can
be a dangerous thing. If sun safety
becomes a good habit during childhood, today’s
children will enjoy a greatly reduced risk for
the development of skin cancer.
A donation to Sun Safety for Kids will go toward
endeavors such as:
- Working with more schools to establish sun
- Creating web-based sun safety lessons &
activities for children
- Developing sun safety resources for schools and
Sun-protective clothing, such as gym uniforms
- Producing a kids’ music video of the song, “Too
- Producing additional versions of The Sun Show
What better way to honor those who have suffered
or died from skin cancer than to contribute
toward promoting sun safety to children?
Sun Safety for Kids is a 501(c)(3) non profit.
Contributions are tax-deductible.
Learn more about us >>>
Making a donation is easy.
- Send a check or money order made out to “Sun
Safety for Kids” to:
Sun Safety for Kids
2625 W. Alameda Ave., Ste. 517
Burbank, CA 91505
- Contribute online by credit or debit card:
- Phone in your donation to (818) 845-8538